Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Windsor Healthcare & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Company Name : Windsor Healthcare
Company Location : Westwood, NJ 07675
Job Position : Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Takes on some of the responsibilities of the nursing department as may be delegated;
· Provides assistance in the functioning of the nursing department;
· Assists/supports the translation of the nursing philosophy of the facility into nursing practice by participating in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care delivery system;
· Must have thorough knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, and practices;
· Must have ability to supervise nursing functions in an effective manner;
· Assists and participates in the development, organization and implementation of the philosophy, objectives, policies, procedures and standards of nursing care in accordance with the goals of Windsor Health Care, LLC’s Center;
· Confers with the Director of Nursing in assessing the quality of nursing care being delivered and recognizes the need for improving or changing nursing practices;
· Assists with the development, direction, participation, and evaluation of the orientation program for nursing personnel; responsible for orientation of new nursing employees in the absence of the Director of Staff Development;
· Makes daily rounds to evaluate resident care, the progress of individual employees, monitors nursing practices and assists personnel with nursing and educational needs;
· Remains cognizant of legal aspects of nursing practice as well as government regulations; demonstrates this in teaching, supervision, and evaluation of resident care;
· Assists with on-site evaluation of employee performance and assesses need for progressive disciplinary action; participates in employee conferences, as requested by the Director of Nursing;
· Concerns his/herself with the safety of all facility residents in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents. Also, ensures that the facility adheres to the legal, safety, health, fire and sanitation codes by being familiar with his/her role in carrying out the facility’s fire, safety and disaster plans and by being familiar with current MSDS;
· Assists with daily scheduling to ensure adequate and safe staffing necessary to deliver nursing services; keeps within predetermined par level staffing ratios;
· Acts as on-call nursing clinical resource person, as scheduled;
· Participates in internal audit of nursing practice and in the plan of correction when deficits are identified;
· Compiles end-of-month reports to be submitted to the DON;
· Establishes and facilitates effective employer/employee relations;
· Assures that MDS, RAPS and care plans for the residents on the unit are completed in a timely manner and comply with all nursing facility/regulatory policies;
· Acts as a liaison for residents, families, visitors and staff to resolve concerns and issues, always with the goal of resident satisfaction;
· Participates in the Q.I. program of the nursing facility;
· Carries out other tasks as requested in situations where hands-on intervention/participation may be required
· Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights;
· Report any occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and or hazardous chemicals in accordance with facility policy.
· Report work related injuries and illnesses immediately to your supervisor.
· As a condition of employment, complete all assigned training and skills competency.
· Participate in all life safety and emergency drills and trainings.
· Fulfill responsibilities as assigned during implementation or activation of the facility’s emergency plan.
· Assists with evacuation of residents in an emergency situation
· Maintain confidentiality of Protected Health Information, including verbal, written and electronic communications.
· Report non-compliance with policies, procedures, regulations or breaches in confidentiality to appropriate personnel.
· Protect residents from abuse, and cooperate with all investigations.
· Report any allegations of abuse, neglect, misappropriation of property, exploitation, or mistreatment of residents to supervisor and/or administrator.
· Report any retaliation or discrimination to the Human Resource Director and the Compliance Officer.
· Fulfill individual responsibility to report any suspicion of a crime to law enforcement and the state agency.
· Performs other duties as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,327.88 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Directors of Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
Supervising experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website