Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Interim, Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Behavioral Health Deputy Director
Company Name : Interim, Inc
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Behavioral Health Deputy Director
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
*SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE FOR NEW EMPLOYEE*
The Deputy Director oversees all programs and consumer services, develops programs, and services, and oversees agency clinical direction. Agency programs include a broad array of residential treatment, day treatment, supportive housing, Wellness and Recovery programs, and medication support services. The Deputy Director supervises Division Directors and Medical Services’ staff, performs general administrative functions, and assumes the Executive Director duties as needed. This position is in-person. Limited tele-commuting may be possible on occasion but must be able to be physically present.
WHO WE ARE
Looking to make a difference? Our mission at Interim is to provide services and affordable housing to supporting members of our community with mental illness by building productive and satisfying lives in a world in which people with mental illness are able to live, work, learn and participate fully in the community. Join our team and instill hope in the community.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exceptional benefit package including; Medical/Dental/Vision/403(b) retirement plan and Life Insurance. Offers competitive vacation and sick time.
HOW TO APPLY
To learn more about Interim and apply for this position, please go to our website at http://www.interiminc.org/employment/.
Exempt; Full time; Not eligible for overtime. $62.82-$93.36 salary range. Compensation based on education and experience.
Required: Minimum Master’s degree in a mental health-related field and licensed for at least two years by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) as a Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Professional Clinical Counselor, or licensed by the California Board of Psychology as Clinical Psychologist; and at least four years’ work experience in a behavioral health program with a minimum of two years’ program supervisory experience; Excellent English written and oral skills.
Preferred: Familiar with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, HIPAA regulations, the California public mental health system direction, regulations and financing including Medi-Cal, California Community Care Licensing regulations and Dept.of Healthcare Services Certifications, and HUD requirements for reasonable accommodations and accessibility as well as CARF accreditation standards.
Valid California driver’s license; auto in safe operating condition; auto liability insurance; good driving record; criminal record clearance; proof of authorization to work in the United States as required by Immigration and Reform Act of 1986. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Deputy Director’s essential duties:
Administrative/ Program Coordination and Development Duties:
1. Participates in the development and implementation of agency policies and practices affecting the overall operation and direction of the agency.
2. Monitors program services’ contracts, including but not limited to Monterey County Behavioral Health Bureau (MCBHB) contract, ensuring services meet all contract specifications. Assists with program contract negotiations with the County of Monterey and other funders such as the California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
3. Monitors reporting requirements for funding sources and provides reports as required.
4. Assists other managers with preparing reports, grant applications, and program proposals.
5. Participates in Administrative Manager’s and Program Manager’s meetings and committees, providing leadership for several committees.
6. Oversees Quality Assurance, ensuring program compliance with licensing regulations, Medi-Cal regulations and CARF.
7. Serves as the HIPAA Privacy Officer, ensuring compliance with HIPAA regulations.
8. Direct liaison and coordination with County Behavioral Health System, Department of Rehabilitation and other private and public social service and mental health agencies and participates in various county and funder committees and case conferences.
9. Provides presentations in community as assigned. Represents Interim in Community as assigned.
Program Support, Supervision and Training:
1. Provides regular supervision of Division Directors, Clinical Services Director, Program Directors, Psychiatric Services and Nurse Administrator personnel, including, but not limited to annual written performance evaluations. Provides clinical consultation as needed.
2. Acts as Licensee for Community Care licensed residential programs and oversight of Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and Department of Healthcare Services (DHCS)certified programs, ensuring implementation and adherence to all regulations associated with licensing and certification boards.
3. Directly supervises various programs, including but not limited to Psychiatric Services.
4. Provides back-up support to staff in the absence of Program and Division Directors.
5. Oversees staff training programs and training direction for clinical and nonclinical staff.
6. Develops and expands program(s) and services. Assists Division and Program Directors in ongoing program development, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
7. Oversees all programs to ensure compliance with Medi-Cal and other licensing requirements.
8. Responsible for handling client grievances, family complaints and preparing annual reports. Receive, investigate, and respond to all requests and/or complaints from program participants and applicants regarding housing for people with disabilities and fair housing issues.
9. Conduct annual needs and risk assessment and work with Division Directors/ program managers to develop plans to best meet the needs of clients.
10. Liaison and consultant to Housing and Property Development Director for housing violations and terminations, ensuring HUD Fair Housing requirements are met.
Personnel Support Duties:
1. Assists Human Resources Director with developing staff job descriptions and recruiting.
2. Participates in the hiring of Administrative Managers, Division Directors, and Program Directors.
3. Reviews evaluations of program staff as needed.
4. Assists Division Directors/ Program Directors with all hires and terminations.
5. Partner/provide support to Human Resources department with employee relations matters at
programs and/or HR related investigations.
Board/Executive Director Support Functions:
1. Staffs one or more committees of board of directors as assigned.
2. Attends board and committee meetings as assigned.
3. Prepares and researches information for Board and Executive Director.
4. Assume duties of Executive Director as needed.
5. Other Duties as assigned
Ability to: operate a motor vehicle; climb stairs; read data on a computer screen; read documents being word-processed, etc.; answer phones and communicate with staff, residents, and agency visitors; meet the requirements of the classification and have mobility, vision, hearing, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties to be performed. Capable of the following extended activities: standing, sitting, climbing stairs. Capable of the following intermittent activities: lifting up to 25 pounds and bending in the performance of infrequently performed office duties.
If a conditional job offer is presented, the incumbent will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine and booster as a requirement for employment at Interim. Accommodations for disability and religion-based reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
This job description is intended to have an accurate reflection of the qualifications and job duties; current management reserves the right to revise the job at any given time when circumstances change. This job description replaces all previous description for this position.
Interim, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Interim Inc. is guided by the precept that in no aspect of its programs, services or employment practices shall discrimination be permitted because of race, color, national origin, gender, age, creed, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, citizen status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law. To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, reasonable accommodations are made for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability, unless hardship, direct threat to health or safety, or other job-related consideration exists. Individuals who feel that they have been unlawfully discriminated against because of membership in one of the protected classes should contact the following: Director of Human Resources, Interim, Inc., PO Box 3222, Monterey, CA 93942. (831) 649-4522.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62.82 – $93.36 per hour
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website