Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Tru By Hilton Gaylord & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Housekeeping Supervisor
Company Name : Tru By Hilton Gaylord
Company Location : Wolverine, MI
Job Position : Executive Housekeeping Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Wolverine, MI
Job Description :
Amerilodge Group is hiring for our next Executive Housekeeping Supervisor!!! We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional who is focused on guest satisfaction and brand standards. As our Executive Housekeeping Supervisor, you will work cohesively with our General Manager to manage the hotel and supervise/motivate our staff to succeed on a daily basis. If this sounds like your ideal role, submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting position!__****Amerilodge Group, LLC has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring COVID-19 Vaccination for all employees. All new hires must have the series completed prior to starting or approved Religious and ADA accommodation.**
Amerilodge Group owns and operates hotels throughout Michigan, Indiana and Ohio. We were recently named a “Top 100 Places to Work” by the Detroit Free Press for 2020 and plan to maintain this recognition in the coming years. Our CEO will tell you that we spend more time with those we work with than those we live with, and thus has instilled an “extended family” culture throughout the company. We provide a solid Corporate Support Structure so that Hotel Management can focus on guests and staff on a daily basis. We work hard, and play hard too, with ongoing opportunities for networking and professional development throughout the year. The ideal candidate will embrace this type of culture.
What Can We Offer You As Our Employee?
As an Executive Housekeeping Supervisor with Amerilodge Group, you will be eligible for our Comprehensive Benefit package after 30 days of employment. This package includes BCBS Medical, Guardian Dental, Vision, 401K, Guardian STD/LTD, and Flexible Spending. In addition, you will accrue two weeks of Paid Time Off during the year to maintain your work/life balance. All employees are also eligible for Brand Discounts, Employee Referral Bonuses, and our Employee Assistance Program. Apply today to learn more about what is available to you!!
Housekeeping is what gives hotels the “wow” factor. It is the moment that guests walk into the hotel and are impressed, then enter their Guest rooms and think “wow, this looks wonderful.” The Housekeeping Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to deliver a great guest experience, by ensuring the hotel (public space and guest rooms) is spotless and prepared for guests.
High school diploma or General Education Certificate is required. Additional studies in hospitality are encouraged, along with previous Housekeeping experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
· Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays.
· Must have the ability to speak, understand, read and write the English language.
· Must be able to multi-task effectively in a busy public atmosphere.
· Must have the ability to apply appropriate resolution to stressful situations.
· Must be able to read, understand, model, and enforce the Employee Handbook. Must be able to follow policy and perform to enhance professionalism in appearance and behavior.
· Must be capable of performing all hourly functions and operating all equipment in department.
· Must be able to compute basic mathematical calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· Must be able to perform basic computer skills (including Excel, Word, and E-Mail).
Duties and Responsibilities
· Know and live the mission and values of the hotel brand and company.
· Maintain a friendly and helpful demeanor at all times. Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
· Provide the highest quality of customer service to the guest at all times. Welcome and acknowledge all guess according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Ensure Guest Satisfaction through room and public area cleanliness and attention to guest needs.
· Supervise Housekeeping, Laundry, and Public Space to ensure all brand and company standards/polices are maintained.
· Ensure cleanliness and organization of linen room, laundry area, lost and found, storage rooms, employee break room and Guest Room Attendants carts.
· Oversee staffing levels and make adjustments to ensure service levels are met within labor model. Ensure that all employees are following their schedule and taking their breaks.
· Breakout and Close House. Assign specific duties to staff for efficient operation of Housekeeping.
· Monitor and maintain productivity standards (MPOR) and Month End Reporting.
· Complete Housekeeping Inventories, as assigned.
· Inspect Guest Rooms, Laundry, and Public Area; Coach and Counsel Employees as necessary; & Complete Room Attendant, Laundry, and Public Space responsibilities, as needed.
· Ensure all employees have proper supplies, functioning equipment and uniform including nametag, gloves and goggles.
· Ensure general daily clean duties are being completed.
· Ensure all brand and company training standards are maintained. Responsible for training all new employees and cross-training existing employees.
· Interview and hire new employees for the department.
· Resolve routine employee issue as needed and bring issues to the attention of the property manager as necessary. Make recommendations to manager in accordance with progressive disciplinary policy.
· Train employees on safety standards and enforce those standards on a consistent basis. Identify employees engaging in unsafe behaviors and retrain them appropriately. Complete accident investigations and take steps to prevent future accidents. Follow up with injured employees.
· Promote teamwork and employee morale. Treat people with respect. Recognize employee successes.
· Complete Person-In-Charge responsibilities, as needed.
· Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and ensure staff responses appropriately in the event of an emergency. Assist in an Emergency when necessary.
· Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, services, room locations, room rates, amenities, and hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants, and medical facilities).
· Complete the shift work Checklist as assigned.
· Must successfully complete education related to assigned duties and role.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
Public, business atmosphere, located within building in which temperatures may vary within reason of indoor climates. Must be able to move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and in excess of 25 pounds with assistance. Must be able to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment over sloping and uneven surfaces. Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Must be able to stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift. Must be able to grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $36,500.00 per year
Employee assistance program
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Gaylord, MI 49735: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website