Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in PMG, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Industrial Painter (Traveling)
Company Name : PMG, Inc.
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Industrial Painter (Traveling)
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
Painters – Are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
What Will You Do?
As a Painter with PMG, you will work for clients who manufacture and produce a variety of components for the defense/aerospace, automotive and agricultural industries, among many others.
We are looking for highly skilled painters with knowledge in one or more of the following:
· Knowledge of paint equipment and processes, which may include: paint gun repairs, spray application equipment, paint booth equipment, air electrostatic or air type spray equipment, proper paint viscosity and thickness, paint flow and pressure systems, and set-up/break-down of paint equipment.
· Performing coating repairs using hand tools and techniques, accepted touch-up painting application procedures, and applying top coat paints on parts previously painted.
· Monitoring pressure in paint delivery system and check specific areas where paint tends to clog and change replaceable parts as directed.
Pay & Benefits
Pay: Up to $30/hour
Guaranteed Overtime Each Week paid at time and a half
Access to a full suite of benefits
Paid travel expenses to and from job sites (Mileage Reimbursed at $0.56/mile)
Paid lodging (Single-Occupancy Hotel Room)
Per diem ($45/day)
Flexibility to take time off between assignments
PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Additional qualifications for the role include:
– Ability to perform tasks with little to no supervision
– Ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 3 months to 1 year
– Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50+ hours/week)
– There are no specific certifications or minimum education requirements for this role
– Must meet drug test requirements
Please Note: We are currently experiencing a high number of responses for our job openings. We appreciate your patience, and someone will be in touch if your skillset matches the position
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Quality Inspectors with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG operators get to put their expertise to use at premier manufacturing facilities all over the country with all lodging paid for and coordinated by PMG. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments.
Let PMG help to place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour
Does traveling out of state for premium benefits and compensation sound appealing to you?
What is your preferred method of travel? Please note, drivers are prioritized due to high demand.
What kinds of paint equipment do you have experience using?
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website