Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Omnex, Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for ISO 26262 Quality Automotive Consultant
Company Name : Omnex, Inc
Company Location : United States
Job Position : ISO 26262 Quality Automotive Consultant
Job Category : Jobs in United States
Job Description :
Omnex Inc., is a global consulting, training and software development company that has been a thought leader, exerting global influence on Management Systems within automotive, semiconductor/high-tech, aerospace and medical devices industries for over three decades. Omnex has been elevating the performance of our clients in the effective deployment of leading-edge solutions and technologies, through engineering services, audits, assessments, training, implementation support, and innovative software solutions. Omnex is looking to hire professionals for:
Title: Functional Safety Consultant
Employment type: Full-time/Contract
Percent travel: 50-75%
Health/Safety Requirements: Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required. Reasonable accommodations will be made.
· Perform safety management activities at item and element level for various systems according to relevant standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 61508 during all project phases (concept, product development, production)
· Analyze impact of ISO 26262 and create Functional Safety awareness across various functions within the organization
· Lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according ISO 26262
· Develop technical work products specific for functional safety requirements, e.g. hazard and risk assessment (HARA), item definition, functional safety concept, technical safety concept, FTAs, DFMEAs, criticality analyses, other safety analyses, and test coverage analysis for safety requirements
· Evaluate the current Product development and Management practices for clients by performing Discovery Analysis, Internal Audits, Assessments and reviews.
· Assist clients with implementing processes to meet compliance with international standards such as ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE.
· Produce high quality reports and presentations that can communicate information accurately to stakeholders.
· Utilize project management practices to manage activities for projects to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
· Experience maintaining/building relationships with customers while driving improvements
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related Engineering degree from an accredited university
· Minimum 8 years of experience in the automotive industry, preferably related to embedded systems
· Minimum 3 years of applied experience in functional safety (ISO 26262)
· Thorough understanding of quality tools (APQP process, root cause analysis, 8D)
· Good understanding of embedded systems / software / hardware development fundamentals.
· Requirements engineering experience
· Knowledgeable in safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present topics to individuals at all levels within the organization
· Ability to successfully accomplish tasks under minimal supervision
· Experience in conducting assessments and audits
· Experience in Automotive SPICE, CMMI, IATF 16949/ISO9000
· Knowledge in other Electric and Autonomous Vehicle standards such as SOTIF(21448), Cybersecurity(21434)
· Knowledge in various industry tools used for product development at System, Software and/or Hardware level
· Experience in developing ADAS
Omnex is an equal Employment Opportunity organization that will ensure that applicants and employees are given equal opportunities in employment and contracting activities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $550.00 – $650.00 per day
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website