Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Michigan Medicine & they are Hiring Candidates for MA Assistant/Associate for Infusion Cancer Center
Company Name : Michigan Medicine
Company Location : Ann Arbor, MI
Job Position : MA Assistant/Associate for Infusion Cancer Center
Job Category : Jobs in Ann Arbor, MI
Job Description :
Medical Assistant/Medical Assistant Associate (Sign-on Bonus!)
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations, and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Who We Are
The aim of Michigan Medicine is to advance health to serve Michigan and the world. With annual revenues of approximately $5.0 billion, Michigan Medicine ranks as one of the top academic health centers in the country, and is committed to providing exceptional patient care, facilitating groundbreaking research, and developing the next generation of physicians and scientists. Michigan Medicine consists of the University of Michigan Hospitals, the University of Michigan Medical School and its Medical Group, Michigan Health Corporation, and affiliated health systems.
What Benefits can you Look Forward to?
· Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage effective on your very first day
· Flexible spending accounts
· Prescription Drug Plan
· Mental and emotional health programs
· Child Care Resources
· Life Insurance
· Legal Services Plan
· 2:1 Match on 401K
Another reason to Go Blue!
· Nationally Recognized for work/life effectiveness by WorldatWork
· Top 5 employer in Michigan by Crain’s Detroit Business
· Forbes #1 Best Employer in Michigan
· Ranked #11 in the US and best in Michigan “Best Hospitals” rankings for 2020-21
· Five medical specialties ranked in the nation’s top 10 and was ranked No. 1 in the state of Michigan.
· Michigan Medicine ranked #15 in Newsweek’s “World’s Best Hospitals” rankings
Ensure efficient patient flow in examination, consultation, and treatment rooms. Prepare patient rooms for visit/procedures by setting up all instruments/supplies, clean examination rooms between patients. Chaperone provider as needed. Assist with diagnostic procedures and treatments. Provide information to patients as directed. Provide clinical assistance by taking vital signs, drawing blood, preparing specimens, and assisting patients. Operate and monitor patient care equipment; set up instruments/supplies in exam and treatment rooms. Assist with patient lab result collection and disbursement. Perform some or all clerical duties.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skill demonstrated by current position.
· Involvement of process improvement as described in current position.
· Demonstrates leadership ability in commitment and compliance to the UMHS policies and procedures.
· Strong accountability and follow through with clinic judgment.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant Program OR combination of education and 0-1 year of experience.
· Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
· Moderate standing/walking, as well as, lifting, positioning, pushing, and/or transferring patients.
· Ability to work well within a team setting.
· Demonstrated active listening, written, verbal, and information technology skills.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
U-M EEO/AA STATEMENT
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations, including boosters when eligible, are required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working remotely.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Ann Arbor, MI 48190: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
BLS Certification (Preferred)
Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website