Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Trinity Health Senior Communities & they are Hiring Candidates for Servers / Waitstaff Part-time or Contingent, Afternoons
Company Name : Trinity Health Senior Communities
Company Location : White Lake, MI 48386
Job Position : Servers / Waitstaff Part-time or Contingent, Afternoons
Job Category : Jobs in White Lake, MI 48386
Job Description :
Every day you’ll discover new friends you probably wouldn’t meet on Instagram and experience an adventure you won’t be able to fit in a Snapchat story. Join us at Trinity Health Senior Communities, you’ll be inspired by our residents and their stories. Together, we’ll honor the generation that came before us.
The Neighborhoods of White Lake is seeking Servers/Waitstaff for its community in White Lake. MI. The Neighborhoods of White Lake is a member of Trinity Health Senior Communities (THSC), one of the nation’s largest, multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems, with over 40 communities in multiple states. From our amazing residents and guests who live and stay at our communities to our colleague-centric culture, you’ll find an environment that fosters a diversity of career options, and promotes career growth within the greater Trinity network.
What Perks and Benefits Can You Look Forward to?
Part-time or Contingent, Afternoons
Day-1 Benefits for Part-time
Paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) (up to 3 weeks available to new colleagues!)
Up to $4,000 in tuition reimbursement annually!
Discounts with major vendors; AT&T, Verizon, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Quicken Loans, AND MORE!
Low cost medical, dental and vision insurance plans. Enjoy lower cost medical services when you visit facilities within the Trinity Health network.
Great hours, no late nights, every other weekend off
Fast response interview times and job offers!
Servers (part-time or contingent) · NEW Increased Starting Wages!
The Server provides assistance in all dining service functions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Serves meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Performs proper setting of tables. Set up meal trays, food cards, dining room, etc. Serves resident meals in the dining room, private dining room and delivers trays to resident’s rooms/apartments.
· Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc. are readily available for next meal. Follows safety regulations and precautions at all time.
· Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies. Prepares food in accordance with sanitary regulations as well as established policies and procedures.
· High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
· On-the-job training provided, previous experience in food service preferred.
· Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
· Must possess outstanding communication skills and be able to follow oral and written instructions.
· Must possess superior customer service skills.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website