Looking for a New Job? Our Portal is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Housing Resources Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Service Coordinator- Maple Grove/Selinon Park
Company Name : Housing Resources Inc.
Company Location : Kalamazoo, MI 49006
Job Position : Service Coordinator- Maple Grove/Selinon Park
Job Category : Jobs in Kalamazoo, MI 49006
Job Description :
HOUSING RESOURCES, INC.
Job Title: Services Coordinator
Hourly Rate: $19.00
Monday-Friday; 37.5 Hours per week
The Service Coordinator (SC) operates as a member of a mobile supportive services team that serves as a central point of contact between tenants, property management, ownership, partners, and support services agencies proving direct supportive services on sites or referred off-site.
1. Coordinate with the supportive services team internal and external to ensure appropriate channels of communication are maintained between the supportive services team, property management, and the property’s owners, in accordance with the blended management approach.
2. Create opportunities for cross-training with property management and service partners on a regular basis.
3. Work directly with the property manager, maintenance staff, and the resident’s team of supportive service providers (if applicable) to identify a potential crisis in order to prevent or mitigate the crisis from impacting the resident’s well-being or tenancy.
4. Maintain an active knowledge of all HRI programs, including eligibility requirements and services available including existing and emerging programs.
5. Develop and coordinate a monthly services calendar for the community that aligns with residents’ needs.
6. Be an effective change agent and foster teamwork with a multi-disciplinary staff.
7. Maintain and oversee appropriate ServicePoint documentation and records, assist with data collection and program auditing as necessary for reporting and program development.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Experience in human services and property management is preferred.
Applicants who are residents of the community highly encouraged to apply
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated ability for independent problem-solving.
Knowledge of community resources.
Strong organizational skills are required.
Basic computer skills are also required.
Demonstrated management of customer satisfaction.
Ability to coordinate the activities of others.
Experience working independently and as a team member.
Must communicate in large groups and with formal writing techniques.
Demonstrated experience working with a diverse group of individuals.
Must maintain confidentiality and possess a compassionate and professional manner.
Professional work and punctuality habits are necessary to accomplish organizational goals.
Maintain reliable transportation.
Housing Resources Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Do you have reliable transportation to/from work?
Rate your Microsoft Excel proficiency on a scale of 1-10, 10 being Expert Level?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as our website